lundi 30 juillet 2012

Memories of Andorra 2008





artstung.blogspot.com

In 2008 I went to Andorra to participate in an international art camp with about 39 other artists. One of the best experiences of my life. This year, the Andorra camp was held again in July and from the photos on the link, I can see they all had a great time and did some fantastic work. I saw a few familiar faces too. Really wish I was there.This link will take you to the press release I wrote when I returned to Grenada and from there you can see what happened this year.



Painting the iconic Grenadian ShortKnee




Me and  Francisco Rivero 




There's my name, and my handprint


These are some images from my stint in Andorra, painting a mural in an underpass with Cuban artist Francisco Rivero - incorporating existing graffiti to create something really beautiful. Of course I had to include the Grenadian Shortknee, and leave my mark, my handprint and my heart (see article I wrote) in Andorra. 




Sea-level rise on the islands of the ShortKnee





FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire